Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

DEREK FOSTER

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 91 20:31:04 PDT
Subject: DEREK FOSTER

DEREK FOSTER:

Well i sent a message and it didn't get through, which seems to be the problem

with your order.  Anyway I sent it out with the rest and BOTH got sent back to

me.  The first was my mistake cause I mis-addressed it.  The second, which

included two sets, I don't know why, but it was really chewed up and I am not

certain if it even made it out of the US!  ANyways, it costs 7 bucks per order

oops per set to mail, I can pay 7 dollar as it was my mistake but that still

leaves 14 dollars to re-mail it.  ALso, I don't know if you got my messages

from right after I mailed it, but it ended up costing 5 bucks more to send to

begin with!!  So I need 19 dollars more to mail it!  Sorry! Alternatively, you

could just get TWO sets and I would mail them and we would be even, It doesn't

matter to me.  SOrry about the hassle, NONE of the 31 other mailings had

trouble and BOTH of yours did so I don't know if its bad luck or what!!

Let me know what you decide...

[more..]
UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill

ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil

INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com