Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Just back!

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 91 14:11:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Just back!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Lars writes:

>I also bought a copy of an interview picture disc, containing two app.
>20 minut interviews. The first (1982) is about TD and the second (1985)
>is about HOL. As I'd never heard any of the KT interviews before, it
>was actually quite nice to hear what she had to say Herself, although
>I do think that most professional interviewers ask all the wrong (at
>times all the _stupid_) questions.

Sounds like the baktabak disc I have.  Steven Thomas and I transcribed those
last summer; they should be in the archives (if not, somebody tell me
and I'll bop 'em over there).

I must admit though that in the transcriptions, you don't get to hear
KaTe talking with her mouth full of whatever it was she was eating in the
restaurant where the TD interview took place.  <giggle>

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |"I've lost my way through this world of |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | profanities/I thrive on the wind and   |