Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Station IDs

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 91 18:17:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Station IDs
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Ed speculates:

>I have a theory about this.  My conjecture is that all those stations
>that have Kate IDs got them around the time of "Running Up That Hill".
>At that time KITS had a completely different format, so naturally
>they didn't get an ID.  Now it's too late.  Any counter-examples?

In my posting that started this topic, I quoted the WHFS ID as something
like "...you're listening to the sensual world on..."  Somebody else
replied that this was fairly accurate.  This would, of course, imply
that the ID dates to late '89 or early '90.  Somebody else posted that
WHFS *does* have an HoL-era ID as well, though I've never heard it.

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |"I've lost my way through this world of |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | profanities/I thrive on the wind and   |