Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Edie Brickell -- should I wear a Kate T-shirt?

From: graham@IRIS1.UCIS.Dal.Ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 91 14:15:09 GMT
Subject: Re: Edie Brickell -- should I wear a Kate T-shirt?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@nstn.ns.ca (NNTP Entity)

In article <9104072152.AA10832@das.llnl.gov> ed@das.llnl.GOV (Edward J. Suranyi) writes:

>I'm going to the Edie Brickell concert in Berkeley on the 18th,
>and I've been thinking about wearing one of my Kate Bush T-shirts,
>just to see if anybody comments.  What do you think?  I wore one
>to a 10,000 Maniacs concert a couple of years ago and only a couple
>of people noticed.

What T-Shirts have you got!? Where did you get them?

Go for it! Get up front - maybe Edie will see it. Maybe she's a Kate
fan.
Please tell me/us about the concert. I really love their stuff.

mike (posting from a different machine, cuz the other one is broke)

--
Michael Graham         |  "The only thing I know about backmasking is that
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca    |   when you play your records backwards it f*cks