Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

And now for something completely un-Kate related...

From: JONES@RPIECS.BITNET
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 91 08:21:28 EDT
Subject: And now for something completely un-Kate related...

Hello there folks--
  For those of you hate Pink Floyd, please disregard this note and
go on to the next posting.  For those of you who appreciate Floyd
as much as I do, listen up!  Last Friday night I caught a band
known as The Machine; if they ever come to a club near you, GO SEE
THEM.  I'm usually not much of one to make plugs for cover bands,
but these folks are incredible...as close to seeing the real thing
as you're likely to get.  (As an added bonus for you men-folk, the
keyboardist is a stunning and shapely blonde named Sarah.  :) )
  So go check them out.  Like I said, if you're a Floyd fan, you
won't be disappointed.

                                      All the best,
                                           Deb Wentorf