Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

get out of my house

From: jon drukman <jsd@gorn.santa-cruz.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 91 16:48:27 PST
Subject: get out of my house

Gee, the rape reading works so well... all sorts of double entendres
come to life.  But, if you're gonna be a bummer about it, read it any
way you want to.  The mule line does in no way ridicule the victim, in
fact it strengthens her image.  The stubbornness is the major trait
we're trying to get across here anyway - why would someone want to
change into something STUPID?  Yeah, I can see it now: here I am being
chased by a powerful entity and to evade it, I turn into MC Hammer.
"You can't touch me!"

/j/
"i locked myself out of my apartment..." - nurse with wound