Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on LaserDisc?

From: tj@CS.UCLA.EDU (Tom Johnson)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 91 23:19:34 GMT
Subject: Kate on LaserDisc?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@CS.UCLA.EDU (Mr. News Himself)

Hello everyone--

A friend of mine who is lucky enough to own a LaserDisc player
is searching for a few Kate videos, but he's having a hard time
finding any.  I told him I would ask the other 'hounds and see if
anyone has a list of what's available in digital KT video.

So, what's out there?

Thanks-

Tom
--
Tom Johnson             "I put this moment.............................here
tj@cs.ucla.edu           I put this moment......................here