Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on LaserDisc?

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 91 11:45:09 PST
Subject: Re: Kate on LaserDisc?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>A friend of mine who is lucky enough to own a LaserDisc player
>is searching for a few Kate videos, but he's having a hard time
>finding any.  I told him I would ask the other 'hounds and see if
>anyone has a list of what's available in digital KT video.
>
>So, what's out there?
>-- >Tom Johnson             "I put this moment.............................here >tj@cs.ucla.edu           I put this moment......................here >                         I put this moment-- >                                              Over here!"        (Kate)

Not much, at least in the US.  The only Kate LaserDisc to have been
released here is _The Sensual World: The Videos_, which Image released
as an 8 inch disc.  If you find a place that carries Japanese imports,
you can get _Live at Hammersmith_, _The Single File_, _Hair of the Hound_
(a collection of the four videos from _Hounds of Love_), and _The
Whole Story_.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov