Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A Laurie Anderson list

From: "Heath (703)552-3177" <HART@vtmath.math.vt.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1991 14:06 EST
Subject: A Laurie Anderson list

Jen asked if there was a Laurie Anderson list out there.
Yeah, I'd be interested too, I think it's a gap that needs
to be filled, and I'd do it myself, but I'm already
editing one list (PLUG:  It's a Mike Oldfield list, the
address is hart@vtcc1.cc.vt.edu if anyone's interested.)
and I don't have the chutzpah with the computer folks here
to get any MORE quota.

Back to your regularly scheduled KKate BBush (standard
capitalization seemed insufficient, so I improvised)
list.

-_Heath_- <hart@vtmath.math.vt.edu>