Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lionheart, GOoMH, and poor poor Neff

From: Richard Caley <rjc@cstr.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 29 Mar 91 18:51:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Lionheart, GOoMH, and poor poor Neff
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aipna.ed.ac.uk

In article <9103272316.AA05468@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>, THOMASDL  (t) writes:

t> First, I suppose I should clarify what I mean when I say I don't "like"
t> LH.  For me it is precisely the "slips and hitches" that Kirstin mentions
t> as making the lp good that turn me off.  There seems to be so much
t> potential in the album, yet in almost every song she does something that
t> just seems...I don't know (fear of being flamed here)...well, *silly*.
t> For example, I find it silly every time I here her going on and on
t> with all those "wows".  Maybe silly isn't really the right word.

Try `funny'.

Kate does not often do humourous songs, but when she does...
--
rjc@cstr.ed.ac.uk		_O_