Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lionheart

From: <THOMASDL@UIUCVMD>
Date: 26 March 1991 14:03:33 CST
Subject: Lionheart

Ok...I mentioned earlier that I didn't really like Lionheart.  And it seems
a lot of other people on this list agree.  But there are also a bunch who
strongly disagree.  I'd like to hear from this latter group.  What do you
like about LH?  Maybe I should go back and listen to it again...What do
you suggest I listen to/pay attention to?  Why do you like this album?
I mean...how can it possibly compare to TD and HoL?!

Humbly submitted,
David T.