Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Best of the Best

From: houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu (Gerald Hough)
Date: 22 Mar 91 23:40:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Best of the Best
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

Just a few of my opinions.....

In article <1991Mar19.143957.26161@wam.umd.edu> katsouro@WAM.UMD.EDU (Mark Steven Katsouros) writes:

>Since we're on the subject, here are my nominations:
>
>     Best Kate Album:             The Dreaming (by FAR!)

                                --> The Kick Inside

>     Best Kate Song:              Under the Ivy

                                --> no arguments here!!  Love it!

>     2nd Best Kate Album:         The Sensual World

                                --> Hounds of Love

>     Best Relatively New Artist:  Darden Smith

                                --> Enigma (are they REALLY new?)

>     Best Gabriel Album:          III

                                --> So
And a new category? Best unreleased single : Really gets me going

>That's all for now...

ditto-
--Gooch %^)

|   Gerald E. Hough II             |Collect:KateBushSistersOfMercyCure|
|   houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu   |Like:ClannadFraceGallBerlinDigital|
|   Purdue University Physics Lib. |UndergroundLedZepJourneyBauhausNWA|
|       -     -    -    -          |NikKershawELO10000ManiacsREMEnigma|
| "Have a cola de mono on me..."   |JeanMichelJarreVangelesJamesHorner|