Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: tours, etc.

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 91 20:31:22 -0500
Subject: Re: tours, etc.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

greg writes:

>Anyone out there know if Arson
>Garden is still around?

One of the *very* few advantages of going to school in Bloomington--most of
Arson Garden used to live in my dorm.  In fact, they gave a concert in my
dorms cafeteria last September.

I heard that Arson Garden was here in town either early this month or late
last month, but I didn't hear about the show until the day after.  Sigh.
Finally old enough to go see 'em in the various bars they play, and I don't
find out in time.

No, I don't know if an album is in the works, etc., etc.  But I gather that
they are still together.

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |"I've lost my way through this world of |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | profanities/I thrive on the wind and   |