Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Finding Kate

From: mauser@wam.umd.edu (Rich Chandler)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 91 19:16:43 GMT
Subject: Re: Finding Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@wam.umd.edu (USENET Posting)

My first exposure to Kate was while I was in college radio.  Someone called my
show and asked for "Babooshka".  I played it, and believe it or not, i didn't
like it.
  However, the seed was planted in the back of my head, and it grew, and I
began to play far too much Kate on my show.
Actually, that's the same way it goes for a lot of my friends, they don't
like it at first, then they beg for more.

--
POLITICALLY CORRECT: A phrase used to limit people's freedom of thought
                     c.f. Moral Majority.