Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 91 12:19:30 CST
Subject: Happy
Cc: stern@chem.nwu.edu

	>From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hil}Il)

	is the 1.50 for EACH tape or for the entire order...
	Is her new CD Warpaint
	going to be the same as one of the tapes?

It is $1.50 for the whole thing, though I was informed that it is now $2.00
(inflation, recession, etc.).  Warpaint, to the best of my knowledge,
will not, I repeat *WILL NOT* overlap with any of the material in the
1st four releases.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty dogarn sure.
So yes, you have to get the cassettes if you want the early stuff.

I have no idea how Warpaint will be distributed until she gets a major
label... Vickie wasn't too sure either.  But I'm sure we'll find out
soon enough.

-mjm

(Mike Mendelson)