Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dream Academy/KaTe Bush

From: time@sco.com (Tim Ervin)
Date: 13 Mar 91 19:08:58 GMT
Subject: Dream Academy/KaTe Bush
Newsgroups: alt.rock-n-roll
Sender: news@sco.com

I just bought the new Dream Academy CD and I noticed a voice on their cover
version of Lennon's "Love".  The credit on the CD goes to Maharani Devi Dasi
(a.k.a. Polly Styrene) for the "vocal chant", but I swear it sounds exactly
like KaTe Bush.  Any info on this would be appreciated.  Also... if someone
could get this to the love-hounds newsgroup I would appreciate that too.

p.s.  I still want those translated Shriekback lyrics (Oil and Gold).

--
   1  .      1,,

Your karma ran over my dogma