Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: nrc@cbnews.att.com
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 91 12:22:20 EST
Subject: Re: (none)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hil}Il)
>
> How big is the Kate section on GENIE?? Is it as active as the one here???

No, its not as active as here.  There are typically about three or
four messages per day (just guessing).  There's probably a core of ten
or so regular posters with a lot of folks wandering in and out.  It's
just one topic (#3) in the Rock category (#12).  Some folks wander in
just wondering who this Kate Bush person is that's generating more
traffic than any other artist.

Fortunately the music message area is one of their "star services"
that you get at a flat rate of $4.95 per month.

I've heard that Compu$erve as a similar topic but is not as active.
Has anyone seen that?

(I'm not associated with GEnie except as a customer.)

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com