Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy's demos

From: DMARKFIE@INDYMED.BITNET
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 91 11:49:18 EST
Subject: Cathy's demos

I just got my hands on Cathy's Album and Cathy's Album Too.  My opinion of
KaTe has risen even higher if that's possible.  I would encourage anyone who
doesn't have these to do whatever you can to get a copy.  The songs are
incredible - some favorites Playing Canasta, Lionhearts, The Garden, Violin.

I was wondering, perhaps someone knows (IED?, Ed?), why did most of these never
make it to record.  I mean IMHO they are excellant songs and certainly nothing
KaTe should feel ashamed of.

Dave Markfield