Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Photos

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 1991 23:42:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Photos
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

I'm not suggesting that the scans -> gifs be placed here AND on the mailing
list...I was wondering if someone could scan two or three of the best Kate
pics from the Convention and Upload them to alaska. I will send copies to
anyone without ftp access...someone with the pics must have access to a
scanner - I'm dying to see what the scene was like...

mike

--
|         Michael Graham          |   We're two doctors...two big doctors -   |
|       graham@ug.cs.dal.ca       |   we're not imposters.  - Woody Allen     |