Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: photos

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 1991 20:54:23 -0400
Subject: Re: photos
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

I didn't get any responses about the possibility of someone scanning one or
two of the best photos from the Kon.

Could someone PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE do this...beg, grovel...

mike

ps I just saw Kate singing R.U.T.H from one of the Balls - I thought it was
great...I seem to remember thinking it was a disaster. Maybe I'm wrong
anyway could someone please scan a couple photos???? - goto line 1

--
|         Michael Graham          |   We're two doctors...two big doctors -   |
|       graham@ug.cs.dal.ca       |   we're not imposters.  - Woody Allen     |