Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com (Bill Blue)
Date: Fri Feb 15 01:56:22 1991

To: nosc!ucsd!rec-music-gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hil}Il)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: photos
Date: 15 Feb 91 09:56:20 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham) writes:
>I didn't get any responses about the possibility of someone scanning one or
>two of the best photos from the Kon.
>
>Could someone PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE do this...beg, grovel...
>
>mike
>
>ps I just saw Kate singing R.U.T.H from one of the Balls - I thought it was
>great...I seem to remember thinking it was a disaster. Maybe I'm wrong
>anyway could someone please scan a couple photos???? - goto line 1
>

>--
>|         Michael Graham          |   We're two doctors...two big doctors -   |
>|       graham@ug.cs.dal.ca       |   we're not imposters.  - Woody Allen     |
>|        mgraham@ac.dal.ca        |                               Sleeper     |

Stop sniffling! I scanned my pictures of the Love-Hounds, Del, Me in front of
the the East Wikham Farm sign, and the picture of Kate getting the love-hounds
award.  Unfortunately, due to the blackness, the one of kate came out the
worst, but the others are really great.  I cannot upload them cause I don't
have access to the mythical archives but I can send them to you.  They are in
either amiga iff format or ibm GIFF format and are 640x400 16 color photos.  I
also have much better gifs of all of the album covers, but only of Kate's
section, not the whole cover (they are for a project I am working on).  I also
have the Love-Hounds picture with the names of everybody and arrows pointing
to whos who.
        I can copy these onto either AMIGA 3 inch disks or IBM 3 inch 720k
disks and if you want them, send me 2 bucks to cover the cost.  All that I ask
is that you send me any interviews you have on disk, or anything from the
archives or the gar

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com