Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com (Bill Blue)
Date: Wed Feb 13 18:16:01 1991

To: nosc!ucsd!rec-music-gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hil}Il)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Homeground
Date: 14 Feb 91 02:16:01 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

rabin@dorsai.COM (Robert Marks) writes:

>Okay, now listen. Mucho many times have I requested that SOMEONE, I
>mean ANYONE who has the address of the Homeground fanzine post it on
>this newsgroup so that I, and others who don't have it, can get
>their very own subscriptions. Is this too much to ask?
>
>        You could, of course, reply to me directly:
>                Rabin@dorsai.com

All you had to do was ask!!! ;-)  I don't know if I'm "SOMEONE" but I know I
am ANYONE so here is the address -

PO Box 176
Orpington, Kent
UK  BR5 3NA

Subscriptions are 12 pounds 10 pence.  they only general accept british
currency.  As much as I love Homeground you should also subscribe to the Kate
Bush Club which has a very irregular newsletter but is entirely produced by
Kate and her family and friends and is the best source of info straight from
Kate's mouth it cost 8 pounds 50 pense for airmail, but that only covers your
first issue now (as I understand it) and afterwards you are sent notices when
the new issue are out.  The last issue I know of was the Sensual World issue.
-

KCB
P.O. Box 120
Welling, Kent  DA16 3DS

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com