Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com (Bill Blue)
Date: Wed Feb 13 17:56:01 1991

To: nosc!ucsd!rec-music-gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hil}Il)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Another KaTefan joins the fray...
Date: 14 Feb 91 01:56:01 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

>5. Back in the mid-80's there was a magazine called Break-Through, edited
>   by someone in Canada, which was sort of a North American Kate Bush fanzine
>   (articles on Kate, reprints of interviews, analyses of her music, etc.)
>   It was published somewhat sporadically. I still have the first 8 or 9
>   issues stashed away somewhere. I moved and let my subscription expire in
>   early 1986. Does anybody out there remember this magazine? What happened
>   to it? I believe there were several hundred subscribers.
>--
>E-mail to: whisnant@iastate.edu

.d1-20
After severe troubles it was restarted as STILL BREATHING and is still going
strong.
11588-72 Ave
Delta, B.C.
V4E-121 CANADA

is the address subscriptions are 12 usa or canadian or 18 dollars overseas.
Ron Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com