Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The re-release of _Live at Hammersmith_ IS available!

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 91 20:20:55 PST
Subject: The re-release of _Live at Hammersmith_ IS available!

I saw the _Live at Hammersmith_ video today at several Bay Area record stores.
Tower has it for a very reasonable $19.95.  (It seems to be in the
video department of Tower Records, not the music video section of the
record department.  But that could change, of course.)

To all Kate fans who don't have this yet:  RUN, don't walk, to
the nearest store that has a large selection of music videos and
pick this up.  It's absolutely magical, and nobody knows how long
it'll be in print this time.  I think this is the third time that
this video has been released in the US.

Ed Suranyi             | "I couldn't hope to do it anywhere near as well
ed@das.llnl.gov        |  as Kate Bush because she is a Goddess."
(415) 447-3405         |                 -- Sinead O'Connor