Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Transition Complete

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 1991 11:42:01 GMT
Subject: Re: Transition Complete
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9102012228.AA09394@twitch.media.mit.edu> Doug Alan <nessus@mit.edu> writes:
>As of a few hours ago, mail to love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu and
>love-hounds-request.mit.edu is now forwarded to Bill Wisner's
>computer.  He is now you official moderator, and I'd like everyone to
>give him a big thanks for taking over the job!  GAFFA.MIT.EDU will be
>turned off on Monday, so if you are still sending mail there, please
>change your habits real soon.  It's been a fun five years -- now it's
>off to the real world for me.  Don't worry, though, I'll still
>participate.
>
>Your Ex Humble Pseudo-Moderator,
>
>|>oug

As creator and moderator of this group, you've enriched our lives and
provided many hours of fascination, giggles, ire, entertainment and
information (among other things) and I for one want to tell you how
much I appreciate your efforts. Chris would tell you too except he's
away on business. We tried for years to find a way to get on the Net
and thanks to Joe Turner we got a connection and became part of the
"family". We've enjoyed every minute of it all.

Thanks Bill for agreeing to take the helm and we all can rest easy
knowing that Love-Hounds won't vanish into thin air.

To |>oug and Bill.....hats off and thrown into the air...confetti
showers...bows & jumps...cheers...hoorays....love-kisses-hugs...

Thank you...

Vickie'n'Chris
katefans@world.std.com