Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Transition Complete

From: Doug Alan <nessus@mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 91 17:28:38 EST
Subject: Transition Complete
Sender: nessus@media-lab.media.mit.edu

As of a few hours ago, mail to love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu and
love-hounds-request.mit.edu is now forwarded to Bill Wisner's
computer.  He is now you official moderator, and I'd like everyone to
give him a big thanks for taking over the job!  GAFFA.MIT.EDU will be
turned off on Monday, so if you are still sending mail there, please
change your habits real soon.  It's been a fun five years -- now it's
off to the real world for me.  Don't worry, though, I'll still
participate.

Your Ex Humble Pseudo-Moderator,