Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Photos from Ron

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 1991 12:03:31 GMT
Subject: Re: Photos from Ron
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9102021756.AA06499@crash.cts.com> root@crash.cts.COM (Bill Blue) writes:

>You didn't actually say what you thought of the quality of them.  I am unsure
>whether or not people would really like them cause they seemed so so to me but
>when fellow san Diego Kate Fan Ray Russel came over he said they were GREAT
>but he is really nice so I would like an honest opinion.  I was looking at
>them and thinking, "boy I hope everybody doesnt feel ripped off".  If you
>think they REALLY suck then please pretent you didn't see this message.
>Thanks...

We got ours and they're TERRIFFIC!!! The quality is first rate. What kind
of camera did you have? The photos brought back so many memories and the
group shots in front of the Ann Elizabeth House and in Peter'n'Krys' house
are very, very special to me. Kate is lovely and it's fantastic that you
were able to get so close to take those wonderful shots. Del's "happy"
photo is a gem and (I have to say this) so is the "how many Love-Hounds
can you fit in...."
Jorn coming off the stage with that look on his face is priceless (and
don't forget that that's Neil Calton accepting HIS award behind Jorn.
Unfortunately he has his back turned) The posters and photos on K&P's
wall turned out breathtaking and the shot of Krys & Peter waving goodbye
(it looks like Krys is ready to break into tears) brought a tear to my
eyes. I can't tell you how much I appreciate having photos of those
precious moments.

Thank you.....thank you.....thank you.....

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@world.std.com