Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Elvis Costello lyrics

From: The Omphaloskeptic <buckaroo@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 91 17:27:43 -0800
Subject: Elvis Costello lyrics

I recognize that this is off base for 'gaffa', but does anyone know a
lyrics server that might have/does have early Elvis Costello lyrics?
Like from _Armed Forces_, for instance?

Best wishes to our ex-humble-pseudo-moderator in his new endeavors.

Let's see, obligatory KTB reference: has anyone previously theorized
that her rumored dislike of flying might be due more to hating the
pressure change than to _fear_ per se?  Or is this a first for me?
Nah, probably not.

If IED can read this, hi!  Any chance I could still get access to an
electronic copy of your mondo-giganto compilation of KaTiana?  I'd
appreciate mail to buckaroo@apple.com either way: I seem to have
lost your usenet address, unlikely as that would seem.

Vickie: I claim credit for introducing the "well, I don't feel so bad
buying a box set now that I know some of the money will be going toward
a ***TOUR***(!!!!!)" meme to you.

Best wishes to all gaffans, past and present and to come...

Michael Butler  ---  "She really IS!  ...But then, so are you."  ---
// "Engine hot, pipes burn white / Glad I'm not home tonite" -- Capt. Beefheart