Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What gifs?

From: gt4586c@prism.gatech.edu (WILLETT,THOMAS CARTER)
Date: 1 Feb 91 02:57:34 GMT
Subject: What gifs?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

i recently uploaded a few of the GIF files from the gaffa.mit.edu archive
onto my Macintosh.  I tried looking at the images with Giffer 1.08 and all
that I got was garbage.  Could some of the folks who made the images please
explain the cause of this problem and a possible solution.  thanks.

- tom willett
  gt4586c@prism.gatech.edu

--
thomas willett
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta