Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Commander Brett Maraldo <bmaraldo@watserv1.waterloo.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 91 01:43:20 EST

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa,kw.forsale,uw.forsale
From: bmaraldo@watserv1.waterloo.edu (Commander Brett Maraldo)
Subject: Kate Bush Boxed Set For Sale
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 91 06:43:15 GMT

	I have the cassette version of the Kate Bush boxed set.  I have only
played the 2 special tapes of unreleased material twice each... the others
are still unopened.  The set is in mint shape... why am I selling?  I dunno,
it is just collecting dust... I am a vinyl junkie and I am just not keen
on tapes... now if I could afford the boxed set in vinyl.  Anyway, I would
lie to see $100 Canadian for this set (it sells in Toronto for $130); these
are canadian funds so do the old 1.17 conversion to US.

Brett L Maraldo
Plexus Productions

--
               --------     Unit 36 Research     ---------