Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com (Bill Blue)
Date: Tue Jan 22 23:36:02 1991

To: nosc!ucsd!rec-music-gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hil}Il)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Hammersmith video
Date: 23 Jan 91 07:36:01 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

From: Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Subject: Katenews!

Date: 29 Dec 90 08:26:36 GMT

Really-From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)

Vickie here. Jeez, I hope this doesn't get posted a million times!

Live At Hammersmith Odeon is being re-released by EMI Video.

Yes, EMI Video in ** America **!

The street date is Jan. 29 and the list price will be $19.95.

The ID # is E5VD-1632

This is really for real! I have a copy of the info sheet

sent to record and video stores. I have no idea why EMI Video

decided to re-release it but I wonder if it has something to

do with the.....tour?

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)

katefans@world.std.com

OOPS sorry for all the spaces!!! Hopefully this has the info you need.  I
know what its like to lose Kate files, I lost my hard disk and lost access to
the few files I have gathered over the last month, including that great Q
interview.  Now I finally make backups!....

Ron "Still waiting by the Price Club photo stand" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com