Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com (Bill Blue)
Date: Mon Jan 21 23:56:02 1991

To: nosc!ucsd!rec-music-gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hil}Il)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: musical intolerance
Date: 22 Jan 91 07:56:01 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

>And if he had a criticism of KaTe fine but do it in a manner more adult
>like.  I mean obviously you don't discuss with a person who already has
>their mind made up.

HERE HERE!  Actually I didn't read the message that you are refering to as my
connection seemed to go dead for about 4 days but I agree totally.  Lately I
have had a couple of discussions with perfayers of "superior" music who didn't
even what to accept that I might like Kate's music more!  As the comic strip
says "ignorance is a terrible thing (not of Kate's music but of others right
to like what they like).  I just saw the first part of the PBS documantary on
the 60's and one person said the reason that they so strong was that they were
civil to and respectfull of each other.  To back that message seems to have
been lost lately....

P.S.  Sorry to anybody who didn't get an answer to messages sent to me over
the last week or so, but I think something sliped somewhere cause I never saw
any of my message up on the board (never saw the ones that I had sent in
response I mean, I also might not have seen any people might have sent over
the past week)....

Ron "The pictures should be in in a day or two" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com