Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: misc questions and Kate bios?

From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 90 23:30:06 EST
Subject: Re: misc questions and Kate bios?
Sender: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu

Michael Graham sez:
> is this a repeat - it never showed up here...

it made it, but it got ignored the first time...

> To start with - how old is Kate - 32? When is her birthday?

i don't know about the age (tho i think you're right), but her b-day
is two days after mine. KaTemas is the 30th of july.

> I was wondering if there were any good Kate biographies. I'm not sure if
> I will read one...but I would like to know what's out there. If there are
> any could you give a little review so that I'll know if it's the thing
> for me?

um, i just ordered one, but i forgot the name. i'll mention it later.
you can, however, avoid _the secret history of KaTe bush (& the strange
art of pop)_ if you see it, unless you are a glutton for punishment
and can ignore the non-facts that fred vermorel writes.

> ps - what is the KaTe ettiquette? - with the K's and T's - why not B's too?

bad habiT. :)

aKTually, it derives from the KT symbol which you can find in various places
on her albums and in her videos. as previously mentioned, it also stems from
the KT bush band that she sang for before recording her albums.

woj