Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

misc questions and Kate bios?

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 1990 23:45:29 -0400
Subject: misc questions and Kate bios?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

is this a repeat - it never showed up here...

To start with - how old is Kate - 32? When is her birthday?

I was wondering if there were any good Kate biographies. I'm not sure if
I will read one...but I would like to know what's out there. If there are
any could you give a little review so that I'll know if it's the thing
for me?

thanks,
mike

ps - what is the KaTe ettiquette? - with the K's and T's - why not B's too?