Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Words

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 90 23:11:41 -0500
Subject: This Woman's Words

Well, so far I've received a gratifying 21 messages expressing interest
in the lyrics booklets for the "B-sides" disks in the Boxed Set.  So
inspired, and with the great assistance of Jorn Barger (who kindly
provided the lyrics along with some of IED's annotations), I have made
an initial layout of booklet, and hope to have the first real draft in
the next week or so.

A clarification:  I _will_ be placing the Encapsulated PostScript (EPS)
file onto gaffa.mit.edu (our fateful-er-faithful host and archive
machine) for public FTP accesss;  those of you of a technical bend can
download and print your own booklets.  I will also be making available
complete booklets (maybe with glossy covers) -- I see no need at this
point for any reimbursement beyond that for postage.  Once I get an
idea how much the booklets weigh, those who choose can send me a
S.A.S.E. or something...

I still don't have a boxed set myself  ;-<  Is the person who was
selling them for $100 US still in the market?  (Sadly, the cheap
Canadian mail order places I've tried are all out..)  Is the survey on
prices done yet?  Am I desperate? (yep.)  Am I going to pay $200 at a
local store (nope.)

I trust yalls December is being magic again...  o<|:-{)

footah!  greg -- gb10@gte.com