Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate with Rowan Atkinson

From: Paul.Gillingwater@actrix.gen.nz (Paul Gillingwater)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 90 06:33:50 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate with Rowan Atkinson
Comment-To: Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1990Dec15.001818.21869@nmrdc1.nmrdc.nnmc.navy.mil> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
> I recently saw a line in a message about Kate Bush doing a duet with
> Rowan Atkinson. If I'm not mistaken, he's the lead actor in a spectacular
> british comedy series called "Blackadder [1..3]".

Correct.  Also, watch carefully for three one-offs: Black Adder's
Christmas Carole, Mr Bean and the Return of Mr Bean.  The last of
the three is particularly hilarious!

What's more interesting for KaTe fans is the (slightly stale) gossip
that She and Rowan Atkinson are a bit of an "item", i.e. that their
partnership extends to certain non-singing activities as well.  UK
fans would have to divulge the latest on that!
--
Paul Gillingwater, paul@actrix.gen.nz