Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dave Armstrong will sell box sets cheap

From: dave@mars.njit.edu (Dave Michaels cccc)
Date: 3 Dec 90 19:36:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Dave Armstrong will sell box sets cheap
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@njitgw.njit.edu

Why not order them from A&B Sound, 556 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC (604)
687-5837 instead. They are selling them for $83.94 CDN, which is roughly
$75.00 US.  I called them last week, and they are sending me a copy for
$75 + 9.50 shipping.  They charged it on my Visa card.  Looks like
Mr. Armstrong will be pocketing about $30 each set.  Hey, for the sake of
free enterprise, send me a check for $100 and I'll send you a CD box set.
 -d.
--
-Dave Michaels, vigilent student of the New Jersey Institute of Tecnology
INTERNET: dave@mars.njit.edu  "I am the resurrection and the life.  He who