Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dave Armstrong will sell box sets cheap

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 90 19:17:34 PST
Subject: Dave Armstrong will sell box sets cheap

Dave Armstrong sent me a message the other day, saying that
he is importing CD box sets from Canada, and will sell them
to anyone in the US for $125, including postage.  His
address and phone number are:

Dave Armstrong
All Things Kate
914 Indian St.
Bellingham, WA  98225-5606

(206) 733-9366

He can also get cassette box sets; for some reason they are the
same price.  However, he has not yet seen the LP box set in Canada.

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with Dave's operation, but his
price really does seem very reasonable.

He also told me that the Video Depot, the place where he bought
the "Singles File" video, is now out of business.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov