Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

1 + 1 = ?

From: dnb@meshugge.media.mit.edu (David N. Blank)
Date: 2 Dec 90 21:15:53 GMT
Subject: 1 + 1 = ?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media-lab.MEDIA.MIT.EDU

Howdy-
  I was thinking about all of the rumour-type info that we've gotten
recently and came upon a synthesis that seemed to make sense.  Here's
the components:
   1) Kate says she will tour.
   2) Someone says that Kate says she will tour on a new album.
   3) Boxed set just got released
   4) Rumor of B-sides coming out separately in Tower Record's "Pulse".

Someone predicted that she would be much speedier in her output,
thanks a piano-driven style.  Here's an alternative reading:
  Perhaps the B-sides will get put out a bit slowly.  Perhaps she
will tour on her boxed set/b-sides release. Most other groups that put
out sets seem to be doing this deal?  Whadd'ya think, Watson?
            Peace,
                 dNb