Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Boxed Set in Vancouver : $83.94 CDN

From: dbd20@DUTS.ccc.amdahl.com (David Dobrikin)
Date: 26 Nov 90 21:46:21 GMT
Subject: Boxed Set in Vancouver : $83.94 CDN
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

While home in Vancouver for American Thanksgiving, I found the CD boxed
set on sale for $83.94 CDN + tax ($75 US).  This was at the downtown
A&B Sound (Seymour St.)  Unfortunately, I got the last CD set in stock;
there were several cassette versions still available and A&B has four
other locations in the area that might have the CDs.  So with any
luck, it is possible to get the set almost half price.  I think A&B's
list price is $139.99 CDN.  Down the street at A&A, the CD boxed set was
available for $100 CDN.

Hope this helps,
  David Dobrikin (dbd20@duts.ccc.amdahl.com)