Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Box set to be featured tomorrow on KITS

From: dnb@meshugge.media.mit.edu (David N. Blank)
Date: 26 Nov 90 23:23:15 GMT
Subject: Re: Box set to be featured tomorrow on KITS
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media-lab.MEDIA.MIT.EDU

> Well, Kate didn't tell us that she wanted us to keep this secret.
> She said she wanted us to be the first to know!  I don't think it
> should be kept secret.

True.  I just noted that she didn't tell you that it was an official
press release, either. It seemed from the descriptions I heard that
she was either in the process of making up her mind, or working out
the details.  In either case, I think if I was an artist I might tell
my friends that I was considering a tour, but not the press directly
so they didn't force decisions or details from me.  I have not doubt
about Mr. Hamilton's fandom, I just hope he presents it as nebulously
as Kate presented it to you so this doesn't snowball out of her
control.
          Peace,
            dNb