Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Box set to be featured tomorrow on KITS

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 90 13:17:06 PST
Subject: Re: Box set to be featured tomorrow on KITS
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <DNB.90Nov26151108@meshugge.media.mit.edu> you write:
>Really-From: dnb@meshugge.media.mit.edu (David N. Blank)

>Hmmm, one would wonder if Ms. Bush would be happy about the leakage to
>the press. No doubt she considered this before the convention, but I
>would think that she would be more comfortable with the info in the
>hands of a respectful fan, instead of a hungry newshound.

Well, Kate didn't tell us that she wanted us to keep this secret.
She said she wanted us to be the first to know!  I don't think it
should be kept secret.  Consider all the fans who aren't love-hounds
and who didn't go to the convention.  Shouldn't they hear about this
wonderful news?  Anyway, Mark Hamilton *is* a Kate fan, as he's
demonstrated to me several times.  He was the first American I know
to see the video for "The Sensual World".

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov