Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Boxed Set in Vancouver : $83.94 CDN

From: dave@mars.njit.edu (Dave Michaels cccc)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 90 21:04:17 EST
Subject: Re: Boxed Set in Vancouver : $83.94 CDN
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi!  I am drooling to hear your news! Could you please give me a address and tel
ephone # for this record store? Also, the full name!  If you would buy one for
me I certainly would be able to send you the money....(in advance, if you wish)
Where in canada is this, how far from the US in hours? Which airport it
closest to, and how far from the airport is it? *Yes, I might fly in to buy it,
but then I would have to pay airfare...hmm)
 Please reply ASAP!!!!!! Im sure al the other people on this group will be
writing you if they havent already!
--
-Dave Michaels, vigilent student of the New Jersey Institute of Tecnology
INTERNET: dave@mars.njit.edu  "I am the resurrection and the life.  He who