Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: I Finally Got The Box Set!!!

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 90 20:55:33 -0500
Subject: Re: I Finally Got The Box Set!!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: adobe!!dkletter@decwrl.dec.com (SUGAR in their vitamins?)

>i kinda have to agree with Jon's "gimme a break" sentiments...

Why thanks, Dan.

>in any case, i don't know how true this is, but the new ish of Tower's
>PULSE! mag. claims that for those not needing the previously existing
>albums in the boxed set, Columbia will most likely sell the two TWW
>bsides discs separately "after the fanatic collector's rush for xmas."
>which sounds like a good deal to me.

This is the best news I've heard all day (well, second best, but I'm
not telling...)

Anybody got Columbia's customer responses address handy?  I'd write
them a letter saying that I wholeheartedly support this idea.

--
+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |