Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: kk4fs!s_fungus@crdgw1.ge.com (Slender Fungus)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 90 01:05:53 EST
Comments: Validated

Hey...anyone here a fan of PYLON?
Is their new album good??????????

Anyway, I got "Best of the Art of Noise" on CD...great stuff...
If you haven't seen the video to "Close to the Edit", then you're missing
something...
It involves smashing various musical instruments and using power tools on
them...very interesting...much better than insipid Janet Jackson videos.

I'm gonna try to work on transcribing the piano part to "And Dream of
Sheep"...wish me luck.

Oh, if you can afford a two-minute long distance call, call the Gosh Guys'
THRILL^LINE!!!  This IS NOT A BBS!!!  This is a non-profit service to the
fans of the Gosh Guys...a new groovey song EVERY DAY!
Since this is non-profit, I don't think anyone can lynch us for posting the
number, so here it is:  1-615-282-9157
THIS IS NOT A JOKE...this is an honest to bob service.