Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Two out of five does not equal ALWAYS in my book.

---
On another note, why is everybody so hung up on having KT play live?
I don't see how it could possibly be a good thing, given the textural
complexities of her later songs.  I'd MUCH rather have her lock
herself in her garden shed and create some more aural tapestries than
to see her strutting her stuff on stage producing what could only be a
pale shadow of her TRUE art.  Can't you take the hint from the Secret
Policeman's Ball version of "Running Up That Hill"?  Where's the magic
in that?

I hope she NEVER tours again.  In fact, I wouldn't care if she never
made another video or gave an interview as long she just churned out
some high quality rekkids.  On the other hand, with something as
frustrating as TSW, perhaps it is better than she distracted us from
it with her interviews and videos...

"MATE!  SPAWN!  AND DIE!"

--
+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+