Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Convention

From: Tom D Gedeon <Tom.Gedeon@brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 90 13:52:28 GMT
Subject: Re: Convention
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9011050915.AA05331@world.std.com> you write:
>Really-From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
>
>I'll be posting a next-to-final version of the Convention list in a
>couple of days. There are some people who have gotten tickets through
>the KBC or Homeground and either have not given me their name at all,
>or have asked to be taken off the list. To me, the list means more than
>just being able to get tickets at the door. It's also a list of
>
>              LOVE-HOUNDS
>
>attending the convention.

Please add me to your list. (You have convinced me :-)

Tom
__

Tom Gedeon                                   E-mail: Tom.Gedeon@brunel.ac.uk
Department of Computer Science,              Phone: [+44 | 0]895 74000 x2285
Brunel, The University of West London,       Physical: Room M201, CS Tower
Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 3PH, U.K.