Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Konvention attenders!

From: clindh@abalon.se (Christer Lindh)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 90 01:05:19 +0100
Subject: Konvention attenders!

Yow, one week and counting!

The thought occurded to me; how to spot other Love-Hounds at the Kon?
Most of us only know each other by name and/or email addresses.

Maybe we should agree on carrying a small, simple mark/thing so we can
recognize our friends from the global village of rec.music.gaffa/
Love-Hounds. A small piece of "gaffa" (i.e. duct tape) maybe...  :-)
What do you think?

I'm flying over on friday and will stay until next thursday (vacation,
at last!). I'm travelling on my own and wouldn't mind sharing a few
lagers with fellow love.hounds some evening. I'll be staying in the
Bayswater district.

Be seeing you!

--
        clindh@abalon.se              ::     o/