Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dead Can Dance/Cocteau Twins/Lush TOUR DATES in North America!

From: jdi@Franz.COM (John Irwin)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 90 15:42:46 PST
Subject: Re: Dead Can Dance/Cocteau Twins/Lush TOUR DATES in North America!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9010260322.AA27923@world.std.com> you write:
>Really-From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
>
>  CT:
>Dec  3        Berkeley               Zellerbach Auditorium

This show sold out in an hour and a half, which surprised me quite a bit,
although Zellerbach is a pretty small place.  Fortunately I'm in the
"hour and a quarter" seats...

I'm sitting here listening to HOLV.  (Hmm -- that's quite similiar to
some other acronym I've heard, can't quite place it though :-)
This album has gotten a lot of play time on the local "modern" radio
station, especially the title cut and Cherry-coloured Funk.

(And I thought CT was pretty inaccessible).

	-- John