Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Boxed Set Trivia

From: tlhouns@PacBell.COM (Lee Hounshell)
Date: 9 Nov 90 22:59:34 GMT
Subject: Re: Boxed Set Trivia
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9011091557.AA26146@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
->Really-From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
->> Really-From: kjetilho@ifi.uio.no (Kjetil T. Homme)
->> >        All disks come with lyrics.  The two new disks are titled "TWW
->> > I" and "TWW II" they are awesome!! [...]
->>
->> TWW I & II in my box didn't have any lyrics :-(
->
->I suspect that Lee's didn't either, mine didn't.  He probably meant
->just the original releases.  That may be no big deal across the pond
->but here in the states some of the latest pressings of EMI America
->disks are coming with no lyrics.  This, of course, sucks.

Sorry for the confusion.. I meant to say all her OLD disks come with lyrics.
It's pretty hard to find KT music on CD with lyrics nowdays.  It's a shame
that her new stuff doesn't have lyrics, but I'm happy to have it just the
same.  Most of her songs on the two new disks I've never heard before.
I think there is some really good music there.  Even if it did cost me $164.

As for what to do with your duplicate disks.. well I've brought mine to work.
So now I have KaTe music at my fingertips almost all the time.  Heaven!

Lee Hounshell